Saturday, March 13, 2010

gLaMoRouS, sTyLe and LoOkS... ImPoRtAnT in AttEnDing cLaSS???

This matter pop up in my mind sometimes...
i just wanna share my point of view towards this thing...for those who read this...do not be offended... i just wanna share my thought in this =)

for some people...when attending class...especially in university...this three things are really important...i think...there are several reason y they really need to look good when attending class...

1st,
its a really important to have a GOOD IMPRESSION for other people if our appearance look good... not just by using make up...but the way we dress up also important...people always say "Don't judge a book by its cover..." but in reality...people ALWAYS judge a book by its cover... that means...appearance in sense of clothing and make up are the most important thing...

2nd,
to MAKE FRIENDS...its not as easy as we think it is...in daily life...people always like to make friends with a person that are neat, stylish, attractive and fascinating...neat as in like wearing a proper attire and it must be stylish so it can attract people's eyes... that's what then we call fascinating...

3rd,
Choosing good COLOUR COMBINATION...people always relate girls with pink colour...maybe its because pink colour represent 'cuteness'...and beauty... a good colour combination can show people how stylish a girl can become...

you know what...all of these thing i saw back in my country...and in the movie especially... people like to make friends with hot stylish glamorous looking girl...

but for me...


when i start my study ere...far from my home country...surrounded by strangers...at first i thought it will be so hard for me to make friends...because i dun have a pretty face...no sense of fashion...always use wrong colour combination...dunno how to use make up...dunno how to dress up...i didn't even use compact powder here...hahhaha...i know when we use proper attire... it can built self esteem but ere...i found people who didn't care about how i dress up...how mess up im with the fashion...they make friends wif me bcause of who i am...they accept me like a family...i don't feel lonely... im so touch...whenever i got a problem...they are ere wif me...always opening their arms for me to hold on...i learn a lot from them... having my udang's colony =)... Izah n Fang... im so happy... my so call family which is "gossiponline.de" (they know who they are =P)give me strength to move on...my classmates.... anna schmitt (i like her warm friendly attitude from the first day i know her) and batch Bsc. 2009 from ID...bringing me 2 places and having fun together...I Love u all... really mean it =)

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha....terasa jugak la sbb wanie pon kdg2 pegi class berpakaian ala kadar....except for corporate day la...mati xpki baju kurung..mau xkene saman ngan guard..hehehe.....but, till now, hari2 biasa pg class pon, pki biasa je....

    but for me, tade kesah pon org nk kate ape...sbb kite pki ape yg kite rase selesa nk pki kn...so, serabai ke x, itulah diri kite...

    ReplyDelete