Sunday, April 18, 2010

19th April~ Mum's birthday

On ur birthday~ Selamat hari lahir ibu
ibu,

for me, u r da one who love me the most...
no one else can replace ur place in my heart and my life...
u'll always believe in me...
even people bully me n u just keep ur mouth close...i know deep inside ur heart...it hurts u too...seeing me being bullied rite in front of ur eyes...i know u dont hav other choice...n thanks...it makes me tough...
even i let u down so many times...u always there 4 me...giving me strength 2 keep on standing...

for me...i like da phrase dat i heard from one of the story i watched...

"babies choose who they wanna b their birth mother and who will b their mother who brought them up"

n i knew...Allah choose mama 2 giv birth 2 me...n choose ibu 2 brought me up n giv ur love n ur life 4 me...im grateful 2 hav u by my side... my love towards u will never stop... im so sorry i cant b by ur side on ur bday this year n the next 2 years...but u r the greatest gift from Allah for me... i love u ibu... u lost ur mum when u r so small but i hope dat i can fill the empty space in ur heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment