Monday, May 31, 2010

Ingolstadt 25-27 May 2010

Alhamdulillah...syukur kehadrat Ilahi...our excursion completed with ton's of new memory ^_^ wink wink =)

First day:

First, we went to BMW factory in Regensburg... having a tour in the production area from A-Z...very organized and enjoyable...its just their policy...we cannot take out pic there...how sad...=(...didn't even get to buy souvenir because the shop close 1/2 an hour before we arrive...hurm... then we go to Ingolstadt where me n izah have to stay in the other hotel...not the same with fang...huhuhu...Some unwanted incident happen while i went to the toilet...hurm...not my fault...but actually im piss as well...its just i control my anger..keep it on ice...huhuhu...then mirsini brought us to the festival..by foot...

Second day:

We went to the Ingolstadt village...shopping!!!i bought 2 pairs of shoes...for my ibu n me =) just diff colour but the design are the same...huhuhu...and one watch for my besfren's birthday...syamsul anwar...i dun wanna show him first because i dun wanna hear him complain...hahaha... Then we went to canoeing center...me,izah,fizah and fang...the 4 of us in one canoe...lucky us...we didn't turn over...but after the second stream...we decide to go at the side and put out the water ...so fun+hurting my whole body=result was satisfaction!!! ngeeee... at night we went again to the festival =)

Third day:

The last one we went to Audi Factory...not as organized as BMW but more equipment...then we go back to KA....such a nice+beautiful experience!!!! tiresome but simply awesome!


i already download picture in my facebook =)

No comments:

Post a Comment