Sunday, July 4, 2010

~cinta~

is it true when we can't say the golden words "i love you" means we stop loving the person that we love??? for me...it's different...for me...

love~ such a complicated word...such a complicated thing with such an amazing feeling...i just wonder...can love bring happiness for the rest of my life? can we live just with love? i really want the one i love tell me these... "wo pau hu ni" ...instead of "wo ai ni" only...

apakan...hahahha...just my thought at this current moment.... from all the things happen around me...and around the people i care the most...make me afraid of the word marriage...hahaha...because im afraid that my future husband will deceive me...or will torture me...torture doesn't mean with cane or kick or slapping...but also with psycho way....wa...takutnye bayangkan kalo my life partner treat me like that....ya Allah, moga2 Kau kurniakan hamba-Mu yang dapat membimbing aku yg sedikit nakal ini...^_^ (when i wanna get married???just Allah knows about it ^_^...now its time for me to study) huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment