Friday, July 30, 2010

facebook temporary deactivation ~_~ HEARTBREAK~_~

assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh

starting yesterday...i decided to deactivate my fb temporarily... so that i don't have to think so much... its just bothering me...i couldn't stop myself from viewing my bf's wall n whenever i saw girl write or leave a comment...my heart ache like crazy... i know i shouldn't behave that way...i mean...my feeling shouldn't behave that way...
it's just i can't control it...n seeing most of my close friends engage or getting married...it ache's even more...so i decided that i'll just convey all my thoughts only on my blog...for the current moment....at least till my exam's over... the reasons all starts with the letter (i):

1. i think I'm getting jealous and its dangerous!....probably because I'm far a part from him...n thinking that i could loose him in any second...terrifies me...it's not because i didn't believe him...it's just the happen to be this way...the pain is too much for me to endure...

2. i envy my of my close friends...they already find their true love..n getting engaged is a prove that their partner (bf/gf) are 100% sure with their love...while me???? lucky I'm studying far away...so that i can buy some times n give reasons for not being in an 'engaged' world yet.

3. i am proud to know that most of my close friends getting married and leads a wonderful life n happy weds...its just i couldn't stop myself from thinking, is my life going to be the same way as they have right now when I'm getting married SOMEDAY? eh, ada ke orang mahu kahwin dengan aku?hahaha....

4. it's bothering me....it makes me feel painful...am i YSL*???? (*Young Single Lonely) hahaha...maybe the answer is yes.lol~

5. in love with someone and to be love by the one that i love....is a wonderful feeling...but love only is not enough...the promise is important...n i feel like I'm still far from the promise...n i wonder...will i be married???

6. i have my own decision... if i still single when my age turn 30...I'll adopt a baby...^_^but my mum said...if an unmarried women adopt a baby...the chances for her to get married are as thin as a paper...but for me, only He knows what is the best for His slave ^_^ so, piccolina bambina, tu non si puo piangere...

this are all the reasons why i deactivate my fb account...you may find it funny and irrelevant...but this are what i have in my small mind...

kenakalan aku di waktu dulu membuatkan aku sedar...macam ni rasanya sakit dan perit...yang aku buat pada orang dulu....SERVE ME RIGHT! hahhaaha

3 comments:

  1. qis, patut la senyap jer....cari2 juga bila qis online, tp xde....
    sama la kita kan...tp luckily qis ada jgk bf...lily xde terus...mmg rasa dfown gler bila tgk page org 2 dah tunag, page org nie br kawin, page dia dah ada anak...aduh, sayu jer hati...tp nak buat camne kan, jodoh 2 semua kat tangan tuhan...doa jer la mampu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lily...selagi title just bf je...selagi tula xde pape confirmation...n selagi tula perasaan 'ngeri' idup sorg tu ade jd sbenanye nasib kte same je ^_^...tula...dr ati sndri sakit...baik diam2 kt cn.at least...sedih 2 krg sket.biar org kate lari dr kenyataan...tp this is my way 2 take care of my heart.wink wink ^_^ Cik lilycemana pula?mgkin care kamu lebih bkesan?mari berkongsi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihihi.......jgn lari dari masalah yg kita ada...qis kan belajar, so better concentrate dl....lily pun sama...insya allah kalo permohonan lily nak smbg master 2 lulus, next year bergelar pelajar blk...so ada jgk benda lain yg boleh lily buat utk terus lupakan dia...tp mslh lily dia tetap dtg cari blk walaupun lily diam2...walaupun kitorg dah xde apa2, tp dia still contact lily dan dia pun dah ada gf skrg...qis pun boleh baca apa yg lily rasa kat blog..mari la singgah2....hihihihi.....

    ReplyDelete