Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Syukran Allah for yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever....

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.... I'm so exhausted... Living as an adult is so tiring... Although i know that i cannot run from reality.... although i said i refused to grow up... saying doesn't change anything... time flies... time extinct... no one can ever turn time back... even Doraemon cannot turn back time... Doraemon time machine was a false hope given by the Japanese... In reality.... this moment cannot be repeated.... cherish this moment...make previous moments as memories and continue live life today and onwards.... I stop mourning about my past the moment i continued my study in UNIKL... I know that everything that I want is not always the best for me... Allah knows what is the best... If i didn't came back, I will not meet all those precious people i meet in my current life.... Thank you Allah...syukran jazilan my Allah... Life is harsh... but I am thankful and grateful with everything that I have, everything that I had, everything that I feel and everything that i went and go through... Alhamdulillah.... Someone dear to me asked me to put my full trust and faith to Allah... thank you for reminding me of Allah...you never know how much you had helped me without you realized....

No comments:

Post a Comment